You can send these email templates manually or automatically. You can edit what you’d like to appear in these templates and if you automate you can choose the time they get sent out. To edit email templates, click here.
- Work Order - Sent to your employees/cleaners assigned.
- Appointment Confirmation - Sent to customers confirming scheduled appointment.
- Booking Confirmation - Zenmaid offers a booking form (included in premium and buy it once plans) that can be put up on the your website. You will need to fill out a survey form to set this up.
- Comeback - You can send the comeback template to previous customers who haven’t scheduled a cleaning with you in a while.
- Appointment Follow Up - You can send this to customers after cleaning to get a feedback from them.
- Appointment Reminder - Send this to your customers to remind them of an upcoming appointment with you.
- Invoice - Send invoices via email.
- Employee Cancellation Notice - Sends email to your employees when an appointment assigned to them gets cancelled.
- Customer Cancellation Notice - Sends email to your customers when an appointment with them gets cancelled.
- Estimate Confirmation - Sends your prospects an email for when an estimate appointment is made with them.
- New templates cannot be added.
- You can edit what you’d like to appear in these templates.
- You can send these email templates manually or automatically. To edit email templates, click here.
- You can choose the time they get sent out.
- Create a sign-up form for receiving emails that connects with ZM via MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Sending a copy of emails to yourself is auto ticked. There is no default untick feature as of Oct 2019.
- Having emails for different templates is not supported as of Nov 2019.
- If a template does not have the desired frequency, you can change an existing template with the desired frequency to become that message sent. Example: 'Come Back' cannot be changed to one day but using the 'Appt FUP' can read the desired message and it has a one day after frequency.
- Store other templates in Google/MSWord Doc or any document to copy and paste them into a template.
- For the company address, you'll need to type it in. When you go to Settings ->Emails & Texts -> Invoice, you can type in your company address in there and click Save Changes.
learn zenmaid email templates, different zenmaid email templates, learn email templates, different email templates, learn email templates in zenmaid, different email templates in zenmaid
Updated by Mina on 12/23/2019.