This process shows you how you can turn off sending your ZenMaid automated emails and texts to specific customers.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Find your customer using the search bar.
- Click on the customer's name to view his/her profile.
- On your customer's profile, click on the Actions button, then Edit.
- On the next page, pay attention on your customer's phone number and email address field.
- To disable sending of texts messages to that customer, identify which phone number you don't want to send to first.
- Then, expand the drop down menu beside this number and pick the option Mobile (Don't Text).
- To disable sending of emails to that customer, identify which email address you don't want to send to first.
- Then, untick/uncheck the box beside Send automated emails to this address?. This is directly underneath the email address.
- Don't forget to apply your changes by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the Save button.
stop sending text, stop sending email, stop send text to specific client, stop send email to specific client, stop send text to specific customer, stop send email to specific customer, stop send text to specific contact, stop send email to specific contact
Created by Mina on 11/20/2019.