Here's how you can create and customize your appointment status in ZenMaid.
- You can change or customize the statuses below...
- by clicking on the "Settings" icon and then "Calendar".
- On the right hand side, you will see a list of statuses.
- You can delete the ones that you don't use using the delete button or add a new one by clicking on the + Add Status button.
- Below are a couple of check boxes you want to make sure checked if you do wanted them checked.
- You also have the option to change the color of the status by clicking the blue dot beside the text box.
- Ticking the box beside the Show by Default in Calendar? lets you see appointments with this status on your calendar.
- Ticking the box beside the Put in Work Order? includes appointments tagged with this status in your work orders.
- Ticking the box beside the Use to Calculate Scheduling Conflicts? will let you know if an employee assigned under an appointment tagged in this status is being assigned to a new appointment.
- Ticking the box beside the Include in Payroll? will account all amount in an appointment tagged with this status into your payroll.
- Ticking the box beside Inclue in Revenue Reports? will account all amount in an appointment tagged with this status in your revenue report.
- Once you're done, hit "Save Changes".
- The default status will be the one on top. To change, just click and drag on the arrow buttons beside the plus (+) button.
appointment status, create appointment status, change appointment status, add appointment status
Updated by Mina on 12/27/2019.