- Go to Settings
2. Click on Settings > Emails and Texts.
3. You will be redirected to a page that contains “Email Templates” and “Text Templates”
4. To turn on/off your automated text messages and emails to your customers and employees, look for this section:
This can be found on Appointment Reminder, Appointment Follow-up, Work Order and Come Back Templates.
5. Now, to turn off, click on the “Send Appointment Reminder Emails” dropdown button
And click on “Never”. This will disable all the automated emails.
6. To turn it back on, just choose the other options aside from “Never” and click on “Save Changes”