Here's how to send an OMW text notification to your customers.
Step 1: Enable sending your OMW Text Notification in ZenMaid
- To do this, go to Settings > Emails & Texts.
- Under the Text Templates section, select the tab OMW Text.
- Make sure that the box beside the field Notify customers by SMS when cleaners say they're on their way (through the ZenMaid mobile app) is checked.
- Next, hit the Save Changes button at the bottom.
Step 2: Grant ZenMaid access to your employees.
- To do this, follow this step-by-step process here.
Step 3: Have your employee/s log in to the ZenMaid app.
- Once you've grant your employees their ZenMaid access, have them log in through the mobile app.
- From the mobile app dashboard, click on the appointment.
- On the appointment page, click on the On My Way button right beside the Clock In and Clock Out buttons.
- On the next page, your employee will have the option to let the customer know their estimated time of arrival with the choices shown in minutes.
- Don't forget to hit the Send button!
- The OMW button will still be clickable on the app even if the owner turned the OMW notifications off. However, it will display this error message:
- An employee won't be able to send the OMW text to a customer if it's clicked less than three hours before the appointment start time.
send omw text, send omw notification, send omw text notification, send customer omw text, send customer omw notification, send customer omw text notification, send on my way text, send on my way notification, send on my way text notification, send customer on my way text, send customer on my way notification, send customer on my way text notification
Created by Mina on 12/18/2019.