Here's how revenue sharing works when there are two employees who have the same pay rate type (revenue share).
- If two or more employees (with revenue share pay rate) are assigned to an appointment, ZenMaid will divide their set percentage base on the number of employees they worked with.
- For example, if Employee 1 who has a 10% revenue share worked with Employee 2 (with a 10% revenue share) for one appointment worth $100, both their percentage will be divided by two.
- You'll be able to inspect this when you run your payroll and clicked the View and Edit button beside the employee's name.
- Identify which appointment that employee worked on and under the Rate column, hover your cursor over the "ℹ️" icon.
- This will now determine how much your employees get for that appointment.
calculate revenue sharing, know revenue sharing, how revenue sharing works
Created by Mina on 12/10/2019.