A customer custom field can help you identify and label your new and existing contacts. Here's how you can create them.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Settings > Custom Fields.
- Scroll through the page until you see the Customer Custom Fields section. Click the + Add Customer Custom Field button.
- A box that looks like this should pop up enabling you to create a custom field and lets you choose if you want it to be in checkbox type, dropdown, short text or long text.
- Check the box beside "Hide from employees?" if you want it hidden from your employees.
- Hit "Create Field".
- You can also edit or delete the fields you made under the Actions column.
- The next time you create/edit a contact/customer, the custom fields you've added should show up.
customer custom field, contact custom field, lead custom field, client custom field
Created by Mina on 11/26/2019.