This process demonstrates a workaround in attaching documents to your ZenMaid automated email templates.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Settings > Emails & Texts.
- Under Email Templates section, select which email template you want to attach a document into.
- Obtain the shareable link of the document you want to share and copy it.
- If you're using Google Drive to store files online, go to your Google Drive and create the document you want to attach.
- If the file has already been uploaded, click on the “Share” button.
- Select your preferred sharing option. Copy the link and click done.
- Go back to your ZenMaid email template you selected a while ago.
- On the email body, type in something to link your document into.
- Highlight the text you made and hit Ctrl + K (one Windows) or Cmd + K (on Mac).
- You may also click the link button.
- A new window will pop up where you can paste your document's URL (under the To What URL Should This Link Go? field).
- Click on the Insert Link button.
- Once done, hit the Save Changes button.
attach documents in email, link documents in email
Updated by Mina on 11/29/2019.