Here are two ways on how you can inactivate/cancel or delete a recurring service.
Through the Calendar View
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Scheduling > Calendar View (or any view you prefer to use).
- Click on the recurring appointment you wish to inactivate.
- On the appointment details window to your right, click on Actions and click Manage Recurring Service.
- On the next page, decide whether you'll want the whole recurring service to be deleted or to just stop the recurring service by cancelling it.
- Click on the Cancel Service.. button when you want to preserve older/past appointments in the recurring series.
- On the next page, select which date you want to start cancelling the recurring service. The date you'll click on will be its last service date.
- Click on the Cancel after the service selected above button to proceed with your changes.
- On the Manage Recurring Service page, click on the Delete button if you want to permanently delete all scheduled appointments (including the older ones in the series).
- After clicking on it, this message will appear. Click the OK button to continue.
Through the Contacts Page
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Find the customer with the recurring appointment you wish to inactivate by searching for them using the search bar.
- Click on his/her name on the search results.
- On your customer's profile page, scroll down to the bottom until you see the Scheduled Services section.
- Identify the recurring appointment you wish to cancel/delete then click on the Manage Recurring Service button beside it.
- This will bring you to that service's manage recurring service page where you get to choose whether you want it just inactivated (older appointments remain in the record) or deleted (all appointments wiped from the record).
inactivate recurring schedule, inactivate recurring appointment, inactivate recurring service, cancel recurring schedule, cancel recurring appointment, cancel recurring service, delete recurring schedule, delete recurring schedule, cancel recurring schedule
Updated by Mina on 01/16/2020.