There's a quick way on how you can view a day's man hours, revenue, percentage of a day's paid appointments, number of appointments and how many were assigned through the Calendar View. Note however that this function can only be seen specifically on Week and Day views.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Scheduling > Calendar View.
- If your default calendar view is set to month, navigate to Week view or Day view using the buttons on the upper right hand corner.
- Once on either the week view or day view, click on the graph icon button located on the upper left corner of the calendar just below the Go to Day.. button.
- It should then expand down a window showing each day's revenue, man hours, # of appointments, percentage of paid appointments, and percentage of assigned appointments.
- It should look like this on the week view:
- It should look like this on the day view:
view man hours, view a day's man hours, view a day's revenue, view a day's total appointments, view how may appointments are paid, view how many appointments are assigned, see man hours, see a day's man hours, see a day's revenue, see a day's total appointments, see how may appointments are paid, see how many appointments are assigned
Created by Mina on 01/27/2020.