Here's how you can apply filters on calendar appointments.
- Currently, there are five filter types available when viewing your appointments in your calendar.
Paid / Unpaid
- You can set the filters of your calendar on the following views:
Calendar View (month view, week view, and day view)
Dispatch View (horizontal view and vertical view)
List View (filtering is pretty straightforward using this view)
Filter appointments on Calendar/Dispatch View
- When on Calendar or Dispatch scheduling view, just find and click the Colored by button located on the top right corner of the screen and select the Filters: OFF option.
- This will open a new panel on your right showing you five different filter types.
- Each filter type will have a Check All and/or Uncheck All button.
- If they have a Check All button, that means one item in it is unchecked (appointments associated with this item are not showing on the calendar).
- If they have a Uncheck All button, that means that all items are checked and appointments associated with this item should show up on the calendar.
- You can select/un-select each item from each filter type to apply the specific filters.
- Don't forget to hit the Apply Filters button on top (it also exists at the bottom of the panel!).
- Calendars with applied filters will have a ON filter button. Calendars without filters will have an OFF filter button.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Refreshing the page after applying filters will re-set it OFF.
Filtering appointments on List View
- When you go to Calendar > List View, the filters will be on top of the page.
- You can expand the drop down list, specify dates, and type in matching fields of your specified appointments.
- To apply the filters you set, click on the Show button.
- Refreshing the page will NOT reset the filters.
- Filtering your calendar is different from coloring your calendar. Coloring your calendar will just change the color appearance of the show-by-default appointments. Filtering your calendar will hide/show appointments on your calendar based on the filter you'll select/un-select.
- If you want to learn more about calendar coloring, read this article: How to Color-Code the Appointments on the Calendar
applying calendar filters, applying filters, filter calendar, calendar filter, set calendar filter, select calendar filter
Created by Mina on 01/09/2020.