Here's how you can set the color on your calendar.
- Currently, there are five color-codes available when viewing your appointments in your calendar.
Color by Employees
Color by Team
Color by Status
Color by Recurrence
Color by Paid/Unpaid
- You can set the colors of your calendar on the following views:
Calendar View (month view, week view, and day view)
Dispatch View (horizontal view and vertical view)
- When on Calendar or Dispatch scheduling view, just find and click the Colored by button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- You may now select which type of color-code you want to see appear on your calendar.
Changing the colors and calendar's default coloring.
- The very first time you use ZenMaid, the default coloring is set with Color by Employees.
- You can change it by going into Settings > Calendar.
- On the next page, under Calendar Options, expand the drop down list beneath the field Default Coloring.
- Select which coloring you want it to be defaulted.
- If you want to customize the colors for each set, just scroll down on the same page.
- There will be three columns under the Advanced Settings section: Employees, Teams and Status.
- Each item in the column will have a dedicated color options. Just click on the circle and select which color you'd like to apply.
- Don't forget to hit the Save Changes button at the bottom and you're good to go!
- Coloring your calendar is different from filtering your calendar. Coloring your calendar will just change the color appearance of the show-by-default appointments. Filtering your calendar will hide/show appointments on your calendar based on the filter you'll select/un-select.
- If you want to learn more about calendar filters, read this article: How to Filter Appointments on the Calendar
applying calendar coloring, applying calendar color, color calendar, calendar color, set calendar color, select calendar color
Created by Mina on 01/09/2020.