Here's how you can cancel all appointments on a specific day.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to "Scheduling", then "List VIEW"
- Adjust the filters to specify the dates, appointment type, appointment status using the filters and hit the "Show" button.
- You'll notice that there's a checkbox beside each customer's name/appointment. Tick the boxes of all the appointments you want to cancel.
- This will change the Actions button at the top into Bulk Actions button.
- Click on the Bulk Actions button then select Set Status to: Cancelled.
bulk cancel, cancel multiple appointments at once
Created by Mina on 11/22/2019.