Here's how you can process refunds to your customers in case you've overcharged their credit cards.
- Go to your Stripe dashboard.
- Identify which transaction was overcharged.
- Click the "..." icon beside it.
- Select Refund payment...
- On the pop-up window, enter the amount beside the Refund field.
- Select a reason using the drop down button.
- Don't forget to hit on the Refund button.
- Refunding payment is not possible from within ZenMaid so you might need to manually adjust your ZenMaid financials to make sure the adjustment is taken into account as well.
- Click here for a workaround on adjusting the amount of an appointment that's been charged from your customer's card.
refund customer, refund client, process overcharge, fix overcharge
Created by Mina on 11/19/2019.