Unfortunately, once you've charged a customer for an appointment, you can no longer edit the total amount. You can workaround this by following the steps below:
- Identify which appointment you need the amount adjusted for.
- Click on it on your calendar then hit the Actions > Edit this appointment button.
- Scroll down until the Notes section and write on it that it will be adjusted and will be replaced by a new appointment (without charging the customer's card).
- Change the appointment that has the wrong amount charged from Active status to Cancelled.
- Create a new appointment.
- Make sure that the new appointment has the correct amount.
- Once the appointment has been created, mark it as paid without charging your customer's card.
charge mistake, mischarge, incorrect charge, appointment charge, adjust price, adjust amount, appointment price, appointment amount, schedule price, schedule amount
Updated by Mina on 12/11/2019.