You can change the default status of a recurring service by going through the steps below:
- On the appointment overview shown at the right side after selecting the desired appointment, click on "Actions" and select "Manage recurring service" from its drop down.
- Once taken to the "Manage Recurring Service" page, click on "Change Default Status.." button underneath the Default Appointment Information section.
- On the pop-up window, expand the drop down menu under "Change status to" field.
- Select your desired status.
- Afterwards, click on the appointment shown underneath that you'd want to change the status.
- Note that the status will only change on and after the date that you've selected.
- Click "Change status after the service selected above" button to save your changes.
Change default status, change status by batch, change status recurring appointment, change status recurring service
Reviewed and edited by Mina on 10/17/2019.