Here are some differences between appointments custom field and customer custom field:
- Appointment custom fields are fields that you create in order to write appointment-specific data. These custom fields will show up with each appointment you create.
- Customer custom fields are fields that you create in order to record data on your customer's profile. When you input or edit something on your customer's records, that information will be readily available whenever you create an appointment.
- To create a custom field for appointments, customers, or employees, you'll want to go to Settings > Custom Fields. Make sure to add your custom field under the correct section (there are three: appointment custom fields, customer custom fields, and employee custom fields).
- You will find your customer custom fields in the Customer tab from an appointment window.
- You will find your appointment custom fields in the Info tab of an appointment window.
find appointment custom field, find customer custom field, add appointment custom field, add customer custom field
Updated by Mina on 12/18/2019.
Pro - Tip: Did you know that there is a help video that explains many other aspects of the Custom Fields page in your ZenMaid software? Just look towards the top right and you'll see the video. It looks like the image below. Check it out!