- From your ZenMaid dashboard, click on Reports.
- On the next page under the Management section, find the Revenue and Expenses and click the Run Report button beside it.
- This will redirect you to the Revenue and Expenses Report page.
- You may toggle with the From and To field to change the start and end date for your report. This is useful if you want to see daily, weekly, monthly reports, and so on.
- Afterwards, click "Run Report". This is how your report should look like after running it.
- It shows the revenue for that specific period of time you entered and the net after payroll.
- It also has the number of appointments, unpaid appointments and approved payroll.
- It also contains a graphic representation of the income for that specific period of time.
generate revenue report, create revenue report, generate daily revenue report, generate weekly revenue report, generate monthly revenue report, create daily revenue report, create weekly revenue report, create monthly revenue report
Update by Mina on 12/02/2019.