Here are different ways to add a new contact/lead/customer into your ZenMaid account.
2 Ways to Manually Add New Customer into the System
Through creating a new appointment.
- From your ZenMaid calendar, create an appointment.
- On the right panel in the Create Appointment window, click on the New Customer button.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, click on Contacts then select Add new contact.
Both options will lead you to the New Customer page:
- Fill in the the important fields just like the example below:
- The basic customer details:
- Location details:
- Note and other information (which can be customized in the settings):
- Just above the Save button, expand the Customer History drop down menu and select which is the appropriate option for your entry.
- Click "Save" or "Save and Create Appointment" if you are ready to create an appointment.
- Take note that if you add a lead/contact using the first method, only the Save and Create Appointment option will be visible.
add new customer manually, add new contact manually, add new lead manually, create new customer manually, create new contact manually, create new lead manually
Updated by Mina on 12/25/2019.