Here's how to advance install your ZenMaid booking form into Squarespace.
- First, log in to your Squarespace account and Zenmaid account.
- Go to the editing section of the Squarespace page you want to edit. Just click on the gear icon to get to the settings.
- Under the Page Settings section, click on Advanced.
- Now, go to your ZenMaid account and navigate to Bookings > My Booking Form.
- If you have created multiple booking forms, identify which booking you want installed.
- On the left hand panel, click on the Install button and select Website Install.
- Next, click on the Advanced Install. On the first box that displays codes, click on the Copy to clipboard button.
- Go back to your Squarespace page and paste the code in here:
- Edit the content by hovering on the page and clicking on the EDIT button beside Page Content.
- Click on the EDIT button again or you add a new code using the '+' button.
- Go back to your ZenMaid account and click on Copy to clipboard under the "B" section.
- Paste the copied code back to the Squarespace right in this part then click Apply then Save:
- While it might not show up on edit mode, you can see it live when you get the URL slug and paste it on your browser.
advance install booking form in squarespace, advance install zenmaid booking form in squarespace, advance install bf in squarespace, advance install zenmaid bf in squarespace
Created by Mina on 03/20/2020.