Here's how you can start sending your ZenMaid emails using your very own email address from your company's own domain.
Step 1: Reach out to ZenMaid support.
- Send us a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you'd like to setup your sender signature.
- We will then trigger the feature from our side and notify you if it's ready.
Step 2: Send confirmation email.
- Once you received notification from us that you may now confirm your email address, log in to your ZenMaid account.
- Go to Settings > Emails and Texts.
- You will notice a new Verify your Sender Signature section at the top of the page.
- Click the button Click here to get started button in it.
- On the pop-up window, double check if the email fields has the correct email address.
- Next, click on the Verify this email button.
Step 3: Verify your email address.
- Now, check the mailbox of that given email address.
- You should receive a confirmation/verification email. Click on the confirmation/verification link and follow the steps.
- You should now then be able to send your ZenMaid automated emails using your own email address with your company domain.
- We only whitelist private domain based emails (Ex. @zenmaid.com, @mycompany.com).
- We can't whitelist emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or any other email from a third party company.
activate sender signature, activate client sender signature, whitelist email, whitelist domain, whitelist domain email, activate sending from client email, activate sending from client domain email, confirm email, confirm domain email
Created by Mina on 01/14/2020.