Here's a workaround on how you can allocate and track your employee's fuel allowance if your cleaning company provides them.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to "Settings" then "Custom Fields".
- Scroll down until you see the "Employee Custom Fields" section.
- Click on the "+ Add Employee Custom Field" button.
- On the pop-up window, name your custom field using the "Name" field.
- Change its type to "Long Text" by expanding the "Type" drop down menu.
- Next, click on the "Create Field" button.
- You may now head over to your employee profile page and you can track their fuel allowance by entering in the information in this new custom field.
allocate employee fuel allowance, track employee fuel allowance, view fuel allowance, edit fuel allowance
Created by Mina on 12/03/2019.