Here's a workaround to be able to include your pay as the owner in your payroll's computation.
- First, set-up your pay rate via your employee profile page. From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Employees > All Employees.
- Click on your (owner's) name to go to your employee profile.
- On your profile, click on the Actions button then select Edit.
- Expand the Pay Rate and Job Estimation section by clicking on its tab.
- Underneath the Pay Type field, click to expand the drop down button.
- Select the option Fixed Flat Rate.
- On the Amount Per Cleaning field, enter the amount the owner gets every time you run payroll.
- Next up, create a fake customer and fake appointment that you'd assign yourself into.
- Make sure that the fake appointment is recurring depending on how frequently you run payroll. If you run your payroll monthly, set the fake appointment with a monthly recurring service. If you run your payroll weekly, set it weekly as well.
- Now, every time you run payroll, your owner's salary will become accounted for as well.
include owner in payroll, include owner salary in payroll, include owner pay in payroll, add owner in payroll, add owner salary in payroll, add owner pay in payroll
Created by Mina on 12/02/2019.