Below is a step-by-step process on how you can add a phone number into your contact.
- Go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- On your All Contacts page, search for the customer on the search bar and select the name to enter his/her profile.
- Once you're on your contact's profile, click on the Actions button and select Edit.
- If your contact doesn't have a landline phone / mobile number on file yet, you may simply enter his/her phone number under the Phone Numbers field.
- Select the phone number type by clicking on the drop down menu.
- If you need another phone number recorded into your contact's profile, just click on the +Add Phone Number button.
- If you need to delete a phone number and replace it with a new one, you may simply click on the 🗑️ icon beside the existing phone number.
- Don't forget to save your changes by scrolling down and hitting the Save button or you may click on the Actions button again, and hit Save.
add contact phone number, delete contact phone number, replace contact phone number, add customer landline number, add customer phone number, delete customer phone number, replace customer phone number
Created by Mina on 10/29/2019.