In this process, you will learn how to check the bookings that are made from your booking form. You will also learn how to convert your booking inquiries to contacts.
Step 1: Log in to your Zenmaid account.
- On the dashboard, click on Bookings > Bookings from the left side panel.
- The next page will show you three tabs:
- Pending tab.
- This tab has all the new inquiries from your booking form that you have yet to contact.
- Confirmed tab.
- All confirmed inquiries will go here.
- Archived tab.
- All rejected inquiries will go here.
Step 2: Convert an inquiry to lead/contact.
- On the Pending tab, select the desired booking entry.
- If a booking entry has complete details (appointment data, appointment time, address), you will see a button that says "Convert to Appointment".
- If a booking entry has incomplete details, you may opt to convert the contact as your lead by clicking on the "Convert to Lead" button.
- Simply click on the "Archive" button if you wish to archive the booking inquiry.
Booking, check booking, booking inquiry, convert to lead, archive booking, convert booking
Created by Mina on 10/16/2019.