Here's how you can include the sales tax amount in your ZenMaid invoice template.
Step 1: Job Estimation
- First, input your tax percentage through Job Estimation so that tax is immediately calculated in the invoice. From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Settings > Job Estimation.
- On the next page under Tax Settings, add and specify your tax rate. Click the Make default button to set a tax rate (if you have multiple) as default. You may choose on your specified tax rates when creating appointments.
- Don't forget to click on the Save Changes button at the bottom.
Step 2: Emails & Texts
- Next up, format your ZenMaid Invoice template to reflect the service tax rate.
- Go to Settings > Emails & Texts.
- Under the Email Templates, click on the Invoice tab.
- Make sure that you have the necessary wildcards in your invoice.
and if you want to give them a breakdown of the cost of tax and cost of appointment without tax use the wildcards below:
- Hit on the Save Changes button.
tax in invoice, put tax in invoice, invoice email tax rate
Updated by Mina on 11/26/2019.