- Go to your Work Order template by going to Settings > Emails and Texts.
- Click on the Work Order tab that's under the Email Templates section.
- Within the Body section, type a phrase or word to attach your link to.
- Afterwards, highlight the phrase or word you typed in and click on the chain icon or you may simply do Ctrl+K.
- A new pop-up window will appear. Under the field "To what URL this link should go?", enter/paste your url.
- Click on the Insert Link button.
- Don't forget to click the Save Changes button to apply your changes.
insert link in work order, insert link in workorder, workorder email link, work order email link
Reviewed and revised by Mina on 10/28/2019.