- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Scheduling. You may use the calendar view you prefer.
- Click on the appointment until the appointment details window pops up to your right.
- On the sidebar pop up, click on the Actions button then select Send Email.
- A new pop-up window will appear. When selecting a template, pick Invoice.
- Hit on the Generate Email button.
- You'll have the opportunity to edit the invoice on the following page before sending.
- Notice that if you select to send an email to the customer this way we will send it from one of our Non reply @Zenmaid.com mail account but you can always send the email to yourself and the forward it to the customer if you prefer it that way.
- You are be able to set your own @Company.com mail address instead of 'noreply'
- When you're all set, send the email by clicking on the Send Email button and an Email Sent confirmation pop up will display and that's it.
manual invoice sending, send invoice manually, manual invoice email
Updated by Mina on 11/27/2019.