Here's how you can upload your ZenMaid contacts into your Mailchimp.
- If you integrate your ZenMaid with Mailchimp, it will only sync the clients with the "Send automated email" marked in ZenMaid.
- If you don't want to be individually going through each client account manually, you'll need to export your contacts from the Contacts page.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Click the Actions button at the top and select Export Contacts to CSV....
- This will trigger a download of a CSV file. You may then upload that list on Mailchimp.
mailchimp upload, upload contacts to mailchimp, upload customers to mailchimp, import contacts to mailchimp, import customers to mailchimp
Updated by Mina on 01/06/2020