Here's how you can locate ZenMaid's feature to export your appointments into a QDS-friendly file.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Select Export Appointments (QDS Friendly).
- On the pop-up window, select the date range you want your appointments exported using the From and To fields.
- You may also send a copy of the file to other recipient beside yourself via email. Just enter the email address under the (OPTIONAL) SEND A COPY OF THIS EMAIL TO: field.
- Once you clicked on the Export Jobs button, the file will then be sent to the email you're using in ZenMaid.
export QDS-friendly appointments, extract QDS-friendly appointment, qds appointment, quality driven software appointments.
Updated by Mina on 12/18/2019.
Pro - Tip: Did you know that there is a help video that explains many other aspects of the List View in your ZenMaid software? Just look towards the top right and you'll see the video. It looks like the image below. Check it out!