First, make sure that you’ve added all your employees and set up their pay rate. You choose/edit how you compensate your employees (hourly, revenue share, fixed flat rate, or variable flat rate) when you create them in the employees page.
To run a payroll,
- Go to Payroll from your ZenMaid dashboard.
- Set the dates using the From and To fields then hit the “Run Payroll” button.
- On the next page, you can edit the payroll for each employee. If you wish to edit, click the "View and Edit" button.
- You can edit the appointment wage by clicking on the “Edit” button beside the each appointment cleaned by your employee.
- A window will pop up that allows you to adjust the employee's wage and extras using the fields underneath them.
- Click on the "Save Job Pay" button to exit and apply your adjustments.
- Once you're done editing an individual employee's payroll, click on “Back to Payroll Summary”.
- Click on “Actions” drop down button > select “Approve”.
- When using variable rate for paying employees, the amount entered for payroll has to be entered every time for each appointment.
- Another way to edit payroll if you see inconsistencies is to Reset and Recalculate. This usually resolves any error on the calculation. How to Recalculate or Reset and Recalculate a Payroll.
Payroll, run payroll, create payroll, edit employee payroll, adjust payroll
Reviewed and edited by Mina on 12/03/2019.