Here are ways on how you can create a new task in ZenMaid.
Ways to Create a Task
Through the Actions button
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Scheduling and select any appointment view your prefer.
- On the next page, hit the Actions button and click Create Task.
- A new window will pop up in the sidebar. Fill in the fields to customize your task.
- The *Task field is your task title. Put any task notes inside the Note field. Set a due date using the Due calendar menu and make it a recurring task using the Set to repeat button. Note that the task will be visible on the due date set.
- Don't forget to click on the Create button once done!
- You may also delete a task just by clicking on it on the calendar and clicking on the
Through the Task pane
- Go to Calendar View (Weekly or Day view), or Dispatch View (Horizontal or Vertical).
- Find the task pane and click on anywhere (or on the correct date if you're using the weekly calendar view).
- The same box like the one above should pop up.
Through the Calendar View (Month)
- From your ZenMaid Calendar View, click on month.
- Identify which date you want to create a task and click on it from your calendar.
- This will pop up the New Task window from the previous steps.
- If you'd like to delete a task, just go to your Calendar View and click on it.
- When the task details window pops up to your right, click on the Delete button.
- You may also mark a task as completed using the Complete button. After clicking it, the task will change from red to blue color on your calendar.
create task, add task, create new task, add new task
Updated by Mina on 12/27/2019.