Here are the steps to follow when you want to print your work orders.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Scheduling then Calendar (any view works!).
- Click on the Actions button then select Send Work Orders.
- You may choose whether to Print Work Orders or Email Work Orders.
- Using the From and To field, specify which dates you want included in your work order sheet.
- Tick / untick the boxes beside the employee / team names you want the work orders printed for / sent.
- Next, click on the Print Work Orders button.
- After doing so, it will open a file in PDF format which you can either print or download if you selected the Print Work Orders option. If you selected the Email Work Orders option, a notification like this will show up:
print work orders, email work orders
Updated by Mina on 12/26/2019.