Here's how you can figure out who of your customers owes your business.
2 ways to Reflect an Unpaid Balance
Through Calendar View
- From your calendar, select the appointment you want to check.
- On the appointment window, scroll down and click on the Customer tab (just beneath the employee assign button).
- There will be a field that says Outstanding Balance. The amount listed underneath will be the total amount the customer on that appointment owes you.
Through the Reports
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, click on Reports.
- On the next page, click on the View Customers button in the View Customers Sorted by Unpaid Balance.
- It will then redirect you to the contacts page with the customers sorted according to their amount owed.
find unpaid balance, find customers with unpaid balance, find clients with unpaid balance, search unpaid balance, search customers with unpaid balance, search clients with unpaid balance
Updated by Mina on 12/26/2019.