Here's how you can create custom fields you can use for your employees in ZenMaid.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Settings and select Custom Fields.
- On the next page, locate the Employee Custom Fields section at the bottom of the page.
- Next, click on the button + Add Employee Custom Field.
- Name the custom field using the Name field and select which type it is using the drop down menu.
- Once done, click on the Create Field button.
create employee custom fields, create cleaner custom field, add employee custom field, add cleaner custom field
Updated by Mina on 12/26/2019.