Here's how you can connect your ZenMaid account to your Google Calendar through Zapier Integration. This will allow an automatic Google Calendar schedule creation when you create an appointment in ZenMaid.
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- Once inside, click the Make a Zap! button.
- Search for ZenMaid on the Choose a Trigger App field. On the dropdown, select ZenMaid (1.0.0).
- Select ZenMaid's trigger as Create Appointment. Click on Save + Continue.
- On the next page, click on Connect an Account button if you haven't linked you ZenMaid account yet. If you already connected it, just click on it then click on the Save + Continue button again.
- Pick a sample on the next page then click Continue.
- Next, add an action step by clicking on the button Your Zap currently lacks an Action step. Add one now!
- Search and click for Google Calendar as your Action App.
- Pick Create Detailed Event then click on Save + Continue again.
- Next, connect or select your Google Calendar the click again on Save + Continue button.
- The next page would be Set up Google Calendar Detailed Event.
- On the Calendar section, you'll be required to select which calendar you want the appointment to show up when you create one on your ZenMaid.
- On the Summary, Description, section, pick the appointment header you prefer. Just click on the drop down button to expand your choices.
- Note that for the Description field, press return ('Enter' key) so the data you'll select (can be multiple data) will not look jumbled when it show up.
- For the Location field, select Customer Service Addresses Display Line as it has the best address format.
- For the Start Date & Time, search and click on Start Date & Time drop down item. For the End Date & Time, search and select End Time drop down item.
- The fields Repeat Frequency, Repeat Until, Repeat How Many Times?, All Day are not necessary to include in.
- Set the Visibility section to Calendar Default.
- You may either opt in or out on Use Default Reminders? field.
- For the field Show as Free or Busy, it is preferable if you select Free. You may select Busy if you're using other scheduling software such as Calendly.
- On the next page, click on the Send Test to Google Calendar button. Once you see that the test went successful, you may then click the Finish button.
- Feel free to give your Zap a name and don't forget to turn the toggle on.
- When you cancel an appointment from ZenMaid, it won't automatically cancel on your Google Calendar.
connect zenmaid to google calendar, sync zenmaid with google calendar, connect google calendar to zenmaid, sync google calendar with zenmaid, zapier google calendar, zenmaid google calendar, create new appointment from zenmaid to google calendar
Created by Mina on March 5, 2020.