This process shows how you can set up sales receipt through Stripe and Quickbooks when payment is made or taken in ZenMaid using Zapier.
- There should be two zaps created in Zapier:
- A zap that copies customers to QB and Stripe once a new customer is created in ZenMaid.
- Another zap that converts Stripe charges as sales receipts in QB.
- On your first zap, choose the Contact Created in ZenMaid as the trigger.
- Set the next step as Find or Create Customer in QuickBooks Online.
- Next, choose Create Customer in Stripe as the third step.
- On your second zap, choose the New Charge in Stripe as the trigger.
- On the next step, choose Create Sales Receipt in QuickBooks Online.
set up sales receipt, create sales receipt, stripe sales receipt, send sales receipt
Created by Mina on 01/05/2019.