Here's how you can install your booking form on a website built through Wix using an advanced install.
- Login with your credentials at Wix.com.
- Select the site you want to modify. (Make sure you are editing the right one if you have more than one).
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Bookings > My Booking Form.
- On the next page, identify the right booking form if you have more than one created.
- Click on Install> Website Install> Advanced Install.
- Copy the script and go back to Wix page.
- Click on Site Action> Edit Site and look for the Get a Quote Page.
- Click on the field where you want to set the booking page.
- Go to HTML Settings, there select Code and Paste the Script.
- Now we need the container Script. Copy it from the ZenMaid Booking page we just used and paste it too at the end of the Code at the wix page. Click on Update.
- Now, click on Publish, check that everything looks cool at the Quote Page and that's it.
- Wix + Scrolling price box feature NEVER works.
Install wix, wix installation, embed wix, booking form wix, wix advanced install
Reviewed and updated by Mina on 01/06/2020.