This process shows you how you can create bookable time slots in your booking form as well as the process on how you can set a filter on your days to manage availability.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Bookings then My Booking Form.
- You may create a new booking form (New Booking Form button) or edit an existing one (Edit Form button).
- Make sure that you incorporate the booking form element (show on the right side of the screen) named Appointment time.
- Just drag and drop the Appointment time element into the booking form section to place it.
- Click the + Add Option button just below the calendar once you've placed the element on the booking form.
- Click on the Time Option drop down to expand the menu. You may add multiple time options to show on your booking form. Just click again on the + Add Option button to add another.
- Make sure you select the Add recurrence Option to the form button.
- This is what it would look like in actual:
- Next, click on the Allow bookings on certain days only to expand its options.
- Current options are Any Day, Weekdays, Weekdays and Saturdays.
- Once you're all set, don't forget to click on the Save booking form button at the bottom to save your changes.
limit days on booking form, booking form time slot, allocate time booking form
Created by Mina on 11/22/2019.