Here's how you can edit / switch they day of recurring appointments with the use of the drag and drop functionality in your calendar.
- From your Zenmaid calendar, identify which recurring appointment you need to change the day or date for (it's preferable if you use the Week View).
- Drag the appointment to anywhere on your calendar. If the new appointment times should be the same with the previous ones, drag the appointment on the next date with the same time slot.
- A pop-up window will appear after you've dragged and dropped the appointment.
- Make sure that you input the new reschedule date under the Reschedule Date field.
- Double check your From and To times.
- If you only need to reschedule one appointment from a series of recurring appointments, click on the Only This Appointment button.
- If you need to reschedule the succeeding appointments from the date you selected, click on the This and all Future Appointments in this Series button.
- Don't forget to hit the Save button.
recurring reschedule, rescheduling recurring appointments, switch days of recurring, change day of recurring, adjust recurring appointment, adjust recurring schedule, recurring appointment adjustment, recurring schedule adjustment, skip dates in recurring service, skip dates in recurring appointments, skip dates in recurring schedules
Created by Mina on 11/07/2019.