Here's how you can include your social media accounts (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) into your Zenmaid email templates.
- Make sure you have your social media profile URL prepared.
- From your Zenmaid dashboard, go to Settings > Emails & Texts.
- On the next page, go to any tab you'd like to insert your social media account to under the Email Templates section.
- Scroll down until the Body section of the template.
- Type in the phrase/word you'd like to link your account with and highlight it.
- Once the word/phrase is highlighted, click on he 🔗 icon or you may simply hit Ctrl + K on Windows, or Cmd + K on Mac.
- Make sure that you've copied in your social media profile's URL. Paste it on the pop-up window under the field To what URL this link should go?
- Feel free to choose if you'd like the link to open in a new window by ticking the box on/off.
- Don't forget to click on the Insert Link button.
- Finally, click on the Save Changes button to save.
- You may also apply a little text formatting to the word/phrase that you attached your link into to make it pop out even more.
link in email, email link, social media email, social media link
Created by Mina on 11/05/2019.