Follow this process if you'd want to send a notification to your employees every-time an appointment that's assigned to them has been cancelled.
- From your dashboard, go to Settings > Emails & Texts.
- Under both Email Templates and Text Templates sections, click on the Employee Cancellation Notice tab.
- Tick the checkbox beside Send a cancellation notification email to employees by default when cancelling appointments? field.
- If you prefer to send ONLY an email, and NOT text, leave the tick box on Employee Cancellation Notice tab under the Text Templates unchecked.
- If you prefer to send ONLY a text, and NOT and email, leave the tick box on Employee Cancellation Notice tab under the Email Templates unchecked.
- Once you're done, click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
employee cancellation notice, cancelled appointments, send text to employee, send email to employee
Created by Mina on 11/27/2019.