- Log in into your ZenMaid account.
- Go to Settings > Job Estimation.
- When the Job Estimation page is open, click on "Add work item" button.
- A new line will pop up where you can add your work item. Example: "Construction Cleaning".
- In the section "Cost" you can add your desired price.
- When you're done, you can scroll down the page and click on the "Save Changes" button.
- Check if your changes are saved and your work item has been added by going back to your calendar. Create a new appointment. You will see under "Work items" the item that you've added with the price written next to it.
- If you have set the cost of that work item, it will automatically add up to your estimate.
Add work item, work item, job estimation
Reviewed and edited by Mina on 10/17/2019.