When you cancel an appointment, there are times when you want to note the reason for cancellation. Here is a step by step on how to document this data:
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to your Calendar.
- Click on the appointment you want to cancel.
- Before changing the appointment status to cancelled, click on the Actions button then select Edit.
- Once the appointment edit window is active, scroll down until you locate the appointment Notes section.
- You may enter your customer's reason for cancellation under the Notes field.
- Once you're done, click on the Save Changes button.
- You may now then proceed in changing the appointment status to Cancelled.
cancellation reason, note cancel reason, cancel reason note
Updated by Mina on 11/26/2019.