This process shows you how you can label a customer's marketing source. This greatly helps in identifying which marketing channel you extract the most revenue from or the most number of customers using ZenMaid's report feature.
- You may add a marketing source label when creating a new customer or you may just edit an existing customer.
- In this example, let's assume you want to add a marketing source to an existing customer. First, go to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Search then select the customer.
- On the customer's profile, click on Actions > Edit.
- On the first section, you'll find the Marketing Source field. Click on that to expand the options.
- You may select the [+ Add New] option and add in your marketing channel (i.e. Google, Craiglist, Facebook, etc.).
- If the marketing source is already present in the options, just click on it.
- Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom and save your changes.
- You would then see that the Marketing Source field for the customer you edited is no longer blank.
add a marketing source to customer, label a marketing source, identify customer's marketing source, add a marketing source to contact, identify a contact's marketing source
Updated by Mina on 02/04/2020.