Here's how you can turn on or turn off your ZenMaid automated emails and texts.
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Settings > Emails & Texts.
- You will be redirected to a page that contains “Email Templates” and “Text Templates”.
- To turn on/off your automated text messages and emails to your customers and employees, look for this section:
- This can be found on Appointment Reminder, Appointment Follow-up, Work Order and Come Back templates.
- Now, to turn off, click on the “Send Appointment Reminder Emails” drop down button.
- Click on “Never”. This will disable the automated email/text template you're currently on.
- To turn it back on, just choose the other options aside from “Never” and click on “Save Changes”
- Note that you would have to go to each template to edit each of their settings.
turn on email, turn off email, turn on text, turn off text
Updated by Mina on 11/29/2019.