Here are several ways on how you can check the clock in and clock out times of your employees.
Through Calendar View
- On the Calendar View, click on the appointment you want to check the clock in/out times for.
- A pop up screen on your right will appear and you will see their clock in and out records below the Assigned to section:
- If you click on the mobile app icon, you will be able to see if your employees clocked in and out through the app.
- Clicking on the globe icon will allow you to see their GPS location where they clocked in and out.
- If you would like to edit the clock in and out time, select the Time In/Out button. Click here to view the step-by-step process.
Through List View
- If you would like to see a history of a specific contacts, clock in and out times, you can do that from the List View.
- On the List View, enter the date range of the records you'd like to see.
- In the search box, you can choose to drill down on a specific customer for that date range by searching for their name. Or, if you would like to drill down on an employee's clock in/and out times, you can enter their name into the search box.
- Use the far right hand arrow to display their clock in and out times.
Through All Employees page
- Go to Employees > All Employees.
- Click on the employee's name you want to check.
- On the employee profile page, scroll down until the bottom.
- You will see the section Schedule for [Employee's Name] in which you can view the appointments of that employee.
- Click on the appointment you want to view.
- Go to Payroll > Payroll.
- Click on the View or View and Edit button on the Payroll you want to view.
- Identify which employee you want to view and click again on the View or View and Edit button beside the employee's pay amount.
- On the next page, you will see all the appointments along with the clock in clock out times of that employee for that payroll cycle.
If your cleaners are not seeing the clock in and out button on their app, please have them make sure that their GPS tracking is on. If their app says "no gps data found", it will not display their clock in and out button. More information on the links below:
- No clock in/out button
- How to Turn on GPS for ZenMaid in IOS
Pro - Tip: Did you know that there is a help video that explains many other aspects of the List View in your ZenMaid software? Just look towards the top right and you'll see the video. It looks like the image below. Check it out!
clock in, clockin, clock out, clockout, view clockin, view clock in, check clock in, employee clock in, employee clock out, track employee clock in, track employee clock out, track cleaner clock in, track cleaner clock out, track clock in, track clock out
Updated by Mina on 12/10/2019.