Here are the steps to add a credit card number to your customer's file.
- Before you can enter a credit card number to a customer's file, you will need to have Stripe Integration set up. If you don't, click here for a walk through. If you already have Stripe set up, go to the next step.
- Once you have Stripe as an active integration, you will then go to your Contacts.
- Choose the contact/customer you want to add a card to. Click on their name to access their file.
- On the customer's profile, click Actions, select "Manage Credit Cards".
- On the pop-up window, click the Add or Charge Credit Card button.
- And finally, you will see the last screen that will allow you to add a credit card number. (This screen will be blank if you do not have Stripe Integration set up first.).
- To add a card without charging, leave the amount field blank.
Pro - Tip: Did you know that there is a help video that explains many other aspects of the Contacts page in your ZenMaid software? Just look towards the top right and you'll see the video. It looks like the image below. Check it out!
add customer credit card, add client credit card, add contact credit card, add customer card, add client card, add contact card, charge customer credit card, charge client credit card, charge contact credit card, charge customer card, charge client card, charge contact card
Updated by Mina on 12/11/2019.