Through Contact's Profile
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, click on “Contacts” and select “All Contacts”
- Search for the customer using the search bar and click on his/her name on the search results.
- On the customer's profile, scroll down until you reach the “Scheduled Services” section.
- Identify the recurring appointment you need to adjust then click on the “Manage Recurring Services” button beside it.
- On the next page, scroll until you see the “Cleanings scheduled for this recurring service” section. Make sure you click on the Past tab to see past appointments.
- Identify which specific appointment you need adjusted then click on the “Edit” button beside it.
- On the Edit Appointment window, select for the new date or even start and end times.
- Hit the Save Changes button once you're done editing.
Through Calendar View
- From your ZenMaid dashboard, go to Scheduling > Calendar VIEW (works best on Week View).
- Go back to the specific date of the recurring appointment you need to adjust.
- Use the drag and drop function to change the date/time of that past appointment. This will open the Reschedule Appointment To window. Make your specific adjustments accordingly.
- Make sure that the Only This Appointment button is highlighted so the future appointments won't be adjusted.
- Lastly, hit the Save button to save your changes.
adjust dates of past appointments, edit dates of past appointments, reschedule past appointments, adjust dates of past service, edit dated of past service, reschedule past service, adjust dates of past schedule, edit dates of past schedule, reschedule past schedule
Updated by Mina on 11/25/2019.