Here are the steps on how you can work around in creating a daily service.
- On a calendar view, drag and drop the time you want your appointment to be set.
- Search for an existing customer or create a new one.
- Select “Recurring” and repeats “Weekly”.
- Input the time, the service address and the cleaners assigned for that appointment
- Hit “Create Appointment”.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining days of the week until you create a week’s worth of appointments for that specific customer. You will need to create different appointments for the same client, each to be scheduled weekly such as every Monday.Monday - weeklyTuesday - weeklyWednesday - weekly
- So if you have the same client Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, you would schedule weekly occurrences of these jobs. This also works great for scheduling reminders of staff schedules. For example: Jenny - Mondays OFF (scheduled weekly on Mondays).
daily service creation, daily basis, recurring daily
Updated by Mina 11/22/2019.